Dear friends,

As some of you know, I am planning a trip around the globe.  After finally graduating, I have decided that I am ready to take on the world.  Literally.  

I depart next Saturday, March 13, on a six- to nine-month jaunt around our planet. Needless to say, I am both extremely nervous and extremely excited.  

In this Julia-takes-on-the-world scenario, I plan to travel alone, though I hope to meet up with friends and family (perhaps even you!?) at various ports of call.  The general course - with a lot of improvisation expected along the way - is as follows:

Argentina --> Sydney (driving up the coast of Australia) --> around Southeast Asia --> overland to China --> Russia & Eastern Europe --> Turkey, Israel, Egypt --> Kenya --> India/Tibet

I will be a newcomer to just about every single place I plan to visit, so I welcome your advice/suggestions/introductions.

And while I can't believe I'm using "blog" as a verb, I will blog the trip here, at www.juliabloch.com.  Should you wish to follow along, you will find me (virtually) here. 

As always, I would love to hear from you about what's going on in your lives.  To those of you to whom I haven't spoken to in a while, especially!
All this to say: keep in touch.

With love and extra passport pages,
Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?