Come fly with me...

...to Bali, Indonesia!  Benjamin and I are at the Sydney airport, about to fly to Bali, do some traveling around Indonesia, and then who knows?  We had to buy airline tickets out of Indonesia in order to be eligible for the upon-arrival visas, so we booked some fully refundable flights to Singapore (where I may meet Amanda for a quick hello before continuing traveling. Exciting!).

Looking forward to getting some WiFi so that I can post new photos and reflections upon the last several weeks, stored on my newly charged up netbook.

A new passport stamp is only hours away...
Julia

2 comments:

Joseph Sofaer said...

You have to let me know how Bali is! Can't wait to see pictures. My Love to you and Ben!
- Joseph

Unknown said...

My friend went to Bali this fall and it looks really cool. Please send me a postcard! I love the one from Australia.

xoxo
missing you the mostest

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?