In transit(ion)

Yesterday morning I awoke in Buenos Aires.  This morning I was in Atlanta.  Currently, I am in Los Angeles.  Right now, it is "tomorrow" in Australia.  I will land in Auckland, New Zealand - and then fly to Sydney, Australia - on Sunday, April 11, having departed on Friday, April 9.  What will happen on Saturday, April 10?  You'll have to fill me in.  That pesky international dateline! 

Please pardon my blog silence.  I left the charger for my netbook in Mendoza, Argentina.  I've ordered a new one and hopefully it will arrive in Brooklyn on time for Benjamin to bring it to Australia.  All in, this is a small price to pay to the travel gods, who blessed me with an absolutely incredible ("alucinante," in Spanish) first leg of my trip.  I'm not quite sure how to put it all into words.  There will be lots to tell when I juice up the ole netbook...until then, know that on my 30+ hours of flying today and yesterday and (I guess) on April 10, I will probably have thought of YOU!

With love and a new passport stamp from your antipodean friend,
Julia

6 comments:

K.R. said...

Ah! I hope you're going to spend some time in Melbourne. It's a magical city. I have a good friend there if you want to have someone to show you around.
xxkimi

Anonymous said...

Bien ahiiiiiiií!!!!!!!...
beso grande y buen viaje!!!
Sergio

Maddy said...

Saturday was a sunny day in Chicago. I had a taco. I wonder if you will find good tacos in your travels!

xo

Unknown said...

Keep the blogs up to date! We love them
Grandma

Unknown said...

El silencio de los Inocentes...

Zoe Samuel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?